Palume täita ankeet ja saata see kinnitus nii ruttu kui võimalik, kuid mitte hiljem kui esmaspäevaks, 10. aprilliks!
There will be a 3-day Master Class held by Karan Armstrong-Friedrich, the Chairwoman of the 9th Klaudia Taev Competition, at the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre in Tallinn, just days before the Competition starts in Pärnu.
- The Master Class will take place from 19th – 21st of May from 2-9 PM.
- The fee for active participants is 65 EUR (80 minutes of individual instruction) or 95 EUR (120 minutes of individual instruction.)
- Mrs. Armstrong-Friedrich will teach in English or German.
- All of the participants receive an official graduation certificate from the Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre.
- The number of participants is limited!
Palun märkida VAID kuni neli olulisimat!
Palun loetlege esitatavad aariad (teosed) järgneva näite alusel
(ladina tähtedega originaalkeeles):
Puccini - La Bohéme - Rodolfo - Che gelida manina
Teine voor (loetlege kaks aariat (teost) esitamisjärjekorras):
Kolmas voor (nimetage teos, mille esitate lisaks Schuberti – Ave Maria'le):
Finaal (loetlege neli teost repertuaarinimistust):
kolm aariat žüriile valikuks:
Accompanist is provided FREE of charge for up to 20 minutes preparation for the 2nd and 3rd rounds, and up to 30 minutes for the 4th round. Extra rehearsal time (also for final round) can be arranged by personal agreement with an accompanist for 1 EUR per minute.
Participants must provide the accompanist with all music needed. It will not be possible to rehearse with the piano at the competition venues. All participants and their parties must cover their own living and traveling expenses.
are responsible for obtaining their own visas to enter Estonia!
sending this, you confirm that you have understood the regulations
of the competition!